Atlassian Professional Consolidation Service
AtlasMerge Professional Consolidation
Jira and Confluence consolidation projects require a lot more than just the technical migration part. With AtlasMerge you profit from our streamlined consolidation method and avoid the pitfalls others have stepped into. We take care of your individual requirements, customizations, scripts and integrations.
- Automated Merging/Consolidation based on the AtlasMerge engine
- Supports every Jira and Confluence Configuration
- Supports Server and DataCenter versions of Jira and Confluence
- Supports (almost) all Marketplace Apps
- Supports customizations
- Includes Service & Workshops
- Ensures your consolidation is successful, without compromises
Also take a look at our comparison of editions.
That’s why we work together with your Atlassian Partner, who already knows your Staff, Infrastructure and Jira Configuration best, to offer a seamless experience.
Typical Project Structure
This is a top level overview on how a AtlasMerge Professional Edition projects are structured.
- Free checkup We check all your Jira and Confluence instances and talk to the main stakeholders to assess your requirements.
- Individual Quote
- You Order Immediately after we receive your order, we will setup your dedicated test environment and present you with your merged Jira and Confluence instances, based on best practice default rules. The test environment should be identical to the target Jira production instance, to be able to properly prepare your infrastructure configuration and assess performance topics.
- Consolidation Workshops We have a checklist of required topics to address during these workshops, to ensure project success. Additional topics like communication strategy, training, and other concerns regarding the migration can be agreed on during project scope negotiations.
- Configuration Freeze We freeze your system configuration - to get a predictable consolidation result. You will be able to continue working in your tools, but will need to follow a strict change process to ensure your production configuration does not drift away from your test configuration.
- Final Acceptance Tests After going through our quality assurance procedures, we will ask you to check your test environment. Our migration process is automated, which means you will see the same results as accepted in your previously accepted test environment.
- Live Migration Since we have everything automated, going live is as riskless as it can be. You can retain read-only access to your source instances.
- Extended Support We are there for you after going live. Even if you change your mind on decisions accepted during final acceptance test we are there to help you fix things the way you like.
Individual Offer / Get a Quote
Why should you pay for services you do not need? We offer individual pricing based on your requirements. We will check your Jira and Confluence instances for free and provide you with an individual offer!